Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Delays and New Stuff

Well Eeyore's bag isnt fuzzy anymore he is just a crocheted bottom again. i didnt have enough of the pink Yarn and i couldnt get anymore (it was from germany) so i had to take it apart and now i will be ordering some new yarn. So i got one of those Knifty Knitter things and iahev madea hat for Myself, Aidan and my mom for Valentine's it is the coolest thing and you can make hats so super fast!!! But i did start a new Project. It's called Bad Penny and i got it off the Knitty website. i am doing pretty good. YES i already made a small mistake but I DON"T CARE it very minor and everything else looks really good and seems to be clicking very well! It's getting late (i have a son who gets up very early so 10 is late for me) But i will keep ya posted and put pics of my hats and the progress of my Bad Penny shirt!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE my hat! it's soooo cozy, and the pattern is very cool :)
babsi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home