Sunday, February 19, 2006

yarn

I really don't like this yarn i got for the Eeyore bag very much it has very long hair and get kinda tagled and wrapped around in the knitting. it just doesn't seem to knit as smoothly as the yarn i started knitting with.
i really want to finish the bag so i have put off working on my Bad Penny shirt. Hopefully it won't be long.
I have been searching around on the internet and i find more and more new patterns. Do you think there is a knitter out there that does not have a wish list of things she wants to make?
I doubt it but you never know.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, eeyore will be sooo happy :)
he slept with me last night. I'm sure he was dreaming about his bag!
The yarn will look very cool, I'm sure. Eeyore likes hairy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home