Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lazy

I haven't been knitting much these past few days. I think a lot of it has to do with the eeyore bag coming along slowly and I am worried that I still don't have enough yarn to make the 8 inches he wants. This isn't cheap yarn either!! Well I still have one ball left who knows maybe it will be okay even though it's a little shorter. I can hope :) My poor Bad Penny is sitting in his bag wondering when I will pick him up again to work on my 9.5 inches. I ordered the new Happy Hooker: Crochet by Debbie Stoller. I get it next week on Monday or Tuesday. I am so excited. I am already thinking about my next project. I really want to make a cardigan and I haven't given up on the teddy bear sweater for my son's Build-A-Bear so if anyone has any good patterns I am open to all. Thanx for any help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home