Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Thanx and an Update!

My Secret Pal has done it again! What has she done your wondering? She has sent me a Wonderful package! With not one but TWO knitted gifts (Knitty gloves and a washcloth), tissues (my allergies love you even though they are just too cute to be used, i saved one), A magnet for the fridge that flips open and you can write phone numbers on the inside, air freshner, Lantern Moon needle holder and Burt's Bees hand salve! THANK YOU SO MUCH Marie!!! You made my weekend!

Here's is me wearing the glove!! Thanx Again Marie!! i love them!

Remember this?

Well they have finally become these:

I am so happy with the way they came out-i was really doubting my sewing abilities. But they came out cute and huggable (my son loves hugging them). I am going to be making the bunny next. I already washed the fabric and tomorrow i will be cutting it.
I am also still working on my Water Bottle Holder but i have moved on to the strap. Once i get hte little pocket done that is on the strap it will move along super fast and i can start my next project. I was thinking this or getting a start on my Christmas gifts, What do you think???

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Marie in Michigan said...

So glad you like what I sent. I love the yarn I found for the gloves--I even went back and bought more for me!!
What pattern did you use for the crocheted purse? The colors are terrific and your sewing skills are much better than mine. Stay in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home