Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Happy Easter!!!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!
I got a Pullip Doll for Easter!!! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to make clothes for her! I will have a picture for you next time!
So i haven't done anymore work on my Orangina :( I made Easter basket presents instead. For my mom-3 cupcakes and they turned out so cute i wanted to keep them for myself but i just can't keep everything. I know they have a nice, happy home. I also made the Candy Wrapper Sachets from the One Skein book by Leigh Radford for my mother-in-law with lavender inside. They turned out really cute and smell great-I love how lavender smells when i get time i will have to make some for myself.
But the most important thing right now is getting some work on my Orangina i am really far behind compared to the others i have seen on SKC blog i have maybe an inch and a half out of LOTS OF INCHES!!



Hope you all had a great Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home