Sunday, April 02, 2006

THE YARN CAME!

THE YARN CAME! THE YARN CAME! THE YARN CAME! THE YARN CAME!
I got it Saturday and went straight to work that same night. I finished this afternoon. All i have to do is have Eeyore sit in it so we can figure out what kind of straps and how long. Flat Eric sure had fun modeling though. :)

I started my Orangina on Friday night and worked on it tonight too. I only have about an inch, it will take a little while before i get used to the stitch and start picking up the pace.
I put my Bad Penny aside for a break. I was having some problems with slipped stitches over and over again and since the yarn is slippery you lose it fast. I got frustrated and decided since the Orangina KAL started yesterday i would just let it rest and start it refreshed in a couple weeks.
I got Mason-Dixon Knitting book and i LOVE IT. It has great patterns and cute little stories and tidbits. There are so many things i want to make from it... like i need any more projects to add to my "Want to Knit List".
Off to bed i have to make up for my lost hour ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home